Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What Is It Like to Be a Dog?

I’m an animal lover so a title like “Dog Days” caught my eye easily. But, when I read the title of the first chapter I knew this was my kind of book. The title of the first chapter? “The Day I Became a Dog”. Think Freaky Friday, but with a person and a dog. It’s funny, it’s tender in places, it’s a romantic comedy and it’s a feel-good book. The town festival is called “Woofinstock” and the entire town loves dogs. Honestly, I need to live in this place. It’s by the ocean, people are interesting and friendly and everyone loves dogs. It’s like the author knows what my version of Heaven looks like! LOL Jessica, our heroine is not so much of a dog lover, but she does have the hots for the local vet and, in order to help her business, she volunteers to work the festival.  In a freak accident, Jessica ends up trading bodies with a lost, white German Shepard named Zoe. Zoe is thrilled, but Jessica, not so much. They need to figure out how to switch back and Jessica learns that every dogs has its day, even when that dog is her. This is so fun! If you love dogs and are looking for a fun read this is the one I recommend you check out! Dog Days by Elsa Watson. There’s a video for it too! http://youtu.be/vWl5a0b4xXc

No comments:

Post a Comment